360bubble LIVE STREAMER (2 week delivery) - live streaming underwater housing for 360 cameras - 10M
360bubble LIVE STREAMER
for 360 Cameras - 10 Meters
- for live streaming underwater with Ricoh Theta V/Z1 360 cameras
- acrylic globe housing affords uninhibited 360 field of view for great underwater 360 photospheres and 360 videos
- globe design maintains equidistance from the cameras twin fish eye lenses to the housing thereby avoiding refraction issues at the air/housing/water interface
- has USB connection and mount + 10 meters of USB cord for use with Ricoh Theta V/Z1
- housing rated for use to a depth of 10 meters
Always wanted to live stream the action in your fish tank, your swimming pool or under the boat in real-time 360? 360bubble LIVE STREAMER underwater housing allows you to stream 4K 360 footage from your Ricoh Theta V/Z1 camera live to the world.
Mount your Ricoh Theta V or Z1 camera in the housing, close it up and drop it underwater. Plug the USB cable into your laptop or computer on the surface and live stream the action beneath the surface to the world. You will need a internet connection with an upload speed greater than 18Mbps. You can extend the length of your live streaming cable using active USB repeater extensions.
You and your friends want to get some photospheres pulling crazy faces underwater in your swimming pool. 360bubble will get the all-round group photos that you want.
360bubble acrylic globe
360bubble base with live streamer option USB cable
360bubble camera adaptor1/4 20 standard tripod thread in base for mounting housing
360bubble carry bag
*(camera NOT included)